Our Historic Building
Although the exact time of construction remains uncertain, evidence indicates that the building presently named “Estes Professional Building” was built sometime between 1937 and 1942. The art-deco style building, located at 296 West Madison Avenue, was commissioned by Dr. Lester Shields and his wife, Ester, to be used as a hospital bearing the couple’s name.
Learn more about the Estes Professional Building in A Piece of History, written by Pat Chester.
To Contact Our Firm
The attorneys at Estes & Kennedy Law Offices, P.L.L.C., serve clients in the Tennessee Valley and McMinn County. Our lawyers are part of a long history of excellence started by Jerry Estes who founded the firm. Call them at 423-507-1157 or 866-490-1157 to find out more about their legal services.